- Collecting personal informationMcGrath collects, holds uses and discloses your personal information to:
- To provide and administer our products and services, including market properties for vendors and landlords, facilitate transactions for sales and leasing, assess and originate your application for finance or mortgage insurance and manage that finance, property concierge services, verify your identity and for security purposes, conduct credit checks and process payments if applicable;
- To respond to your submissions and enquiries about our products and services and property listings;
- To provide customer support, including conducting, investigating and responding to enquiries, surveys, feedback, comments and complaints;
- To distribute our newsletters and other communications either alone or with the assistance of third party service providers on information about us, our conferences, training and events, our property listings and our related products and services;
- To plan, market, host and facilitate our conferences, training sessions and events;
- To inform and conduct marketing activities including to promote our products and services;
- To maintain records and comply with our legal obligations
- We collect your personal information directly from you in the course of our relationship with you. Information about you must only be collected by lawful and fair means and will only be used for the purposes of this agreement.
- We generally do not collect sensitive information about you, unless you provide it to us voluntarily. You consent to us collecting sensitive information which you provide to us voluntarily. You don’t have to give us all the information we ask of you, but this may limit how we interact with you. We may not be able to respond to your enquiries, feedback or complaints or provide you with the services you request.
- Personal Information SecurityMcGrath takes all reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and information is securely stored, and access is restricted to authorised McGrath personnel only. You may request access to any of your personal information, or request that McGrath remove any of your personal information it holds by sending a request to our privacy officer.
- Information and ComplaintsIf you require more information, or have any complaints regarding how McGrath may have collected or used your personal information, you may contact McGrath in any of the following ways:
The Privacy Officer
191 New South Head Road EDGECLIFF NSW 2027
Phone: (02) 9386 3333
Fax: (02) 9386 3344